CBS Software Solutions (CBS) is established in 2009, has started corporate journey and launched in market with purpose to give dedicated and qualitative service for Customize Business. CBS has achieved very good reputation and space in market during 5 years of time for Windows (Desktop) based Customized ERP and other kind of Solutions.
CBS provides all solutions with high focus & proper industry knowledge. With help of this attitude, CBS has got various domain knowledge in just 5 years of corporate life. Add on to domain expertise, CBS has a great technical knowledge to deliver a robust solution to industry. CBS team is now experienced and specialized to deliver solution matching with client requirement.
CBS is considered as master by current clients for Investment Casting Industries, Sand Casting Industries, NDT Labs, Metallurgical Laboratories, Heat Treatment Process Supplier and Cold Storage Service Provider. As per CBS, it could be possible just because of their strong belief ". Our client satisfaction and success is more important than our success".
Today, CBS delivers a broad portfolio of Information Technology and Software Development Services to clients in Investment Casting Industries, Sand Casting, Manufacturing Industries, Cold Storage Industries, Food Industries, Trading Business, Consumer & Retail Industries, Wire Industries, etc. CBS Software Solutions has achieved more than 95% client satisfaction by its dedication towards work.
CBS provide high ROI (Return of Investment) to their clients with its highly qualified and dedicated team. CBS team understands and clear all facts and effects during requirement gathering and analyze face. It greatly helps clients to avoid rework and extra add on costs. CBS works with client as team and always help to expand and improve their business standards and services. This efforts provide client an unvisualize Return as long run. CBS cost is less compare to its deliverable quality, time valuation and other factors.
CBS strongly believes that "We can deliver clear & quantifiable solution". They also agree to a fact of life that achieve 99% is hard but achieve remaining 1% is very hard and require high dedication, hard work, better coordination and deep understanding. Keeping this in mind, CBS team is working hard and improving their all service areas on daily bases. CBS discuss every aspect with their clients and highly focus towards 100%.
At last message from CBS team "Every day has new challenge and scope to enhance and that CBS does constant evaluation."